Monday, 23 February 2009

Exciting Times!

My lovely husband bought me the domain name craftyann.com as a surprise at christmas and today my new website has gone live! All the tutorials are on there and there is a gallery that contains cards you may have seen on here - so if you take a look and see a card you would like more info about, it would be worth your while to check out my archives on here for the details.
Of course there will be additions as time goes on, but for now I'm just thrilled to have it up and running!

9 comments:

  1. Wow ... I wish you all the best with your new website, TFS.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ann, I have been and had a peek, its looking good. What a lovely husband.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is exciting Ann - it looks great up to now.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOh! Ann great website idea love the tip with the versamark and brayer. I'll be back ha ha !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on you new
    venture. Took a peek and its great.
    Good luck for the future.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful Ann, just had a peek and it looks good, will add it to my favourites so I can keep popping in.I wish you every success wth your website,as I'm sure it will be.
    What a brilliant gift from your hubby, thoughtful too.

    Love & Hugs Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful news Ann, it is saved to my favourites so off to have a look now. I just know it will be special
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great Ann. My hubby did the same thing for me about five years ago and until blogger came along I really enjoyed my 'space' on the web. I hope you have oodles of fun with it and congratulations again. I'm off for a wee visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely hubby. Just had a peek and it is looking fab. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x