Friday, 9 January 2009

Winter Wonderland ATCs

Click on image to enlarge

I'm trying to keep my promise to myself to get back into entering more challenges again so I'm entering these ATCs in this weeks Arty Girlz Challenge which is 'anything but a card'. I've made them for the January swap on the Joanna Sheen Forum, the theme being 'Winter Wonderland'. I have used two of my favourite stampscape stamps that you may recognise from a card a couple of posts down! Once again, I've kept it simple by stamping using brilliance inkpads (the blue one looks much better in real life by the way) and adding crystal glitter and clear gems to two opposite corners. The base ATC has been put through the CB swiss Dots folder and the edges inked with the same ink as was used for the image.

6 comments:

  1. lovely atc's i really like the embossed backing and the image you have used is fantastic

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are just fabulous. I love this stamp and I especially like it done in a single colour. It's stunning.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC's Ann, I do love these stampscapes
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say? They are just lovely.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann, I just love these especially when stamped in one colour.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ATC's Ann

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x