Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Winter Stampscape

Click to enlarge

I thought that it was about time I made my first posting for 2009! I thank Irene for the inspiration for this card because it was seeing her wonderful creations that prompted this one. The very simplicity of it really appeals to me (I have been known to over egg the pudding sometimes!) The image is two stampscape stamps that I've stamped with a brilliance inkpad and then I've added tiny amounts of crystal glitter here and there. The lower part of the card was put through the swiss dots CB folder. The silver at the two long edges is ribbon for tying round parcels. I'm also entering my first challenge of the year with it which is ABC - v for violet
It's good to be posting again and thank you for visiting today.

18 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card Ann, I love it. Congratulations on your first challenge for the year, I hope to get one done today - it will be later rather than sooner cos I've just had a tooth out
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ann and yes i must try and get back into stamping again
    Look froward to see many more of your designs in 2009
    Wendy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Ann
    x Wheezie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and that stamp is scrummy. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is just gorgeous. I love the simplicity of it - oh it's so dreamy. Wow!!!

    I may be casing this idea - it's wonderful.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful, I love everything about it.

    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, elegant card :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Ann

    Your card is fantastic, stunning, wonderful, elegant and beautiful.

    I love it.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card, so nice to see such a stylish card
    Thankyou for joining us this week on ABC
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about this elegant card, it's so perfect and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ann,

    I love your card your right the simplicity of it is what makes it so stunning, I love the winter scene what a fabulous scene that is. joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. As usual your Stampscape card is beautiful. It's so elegant.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card. Love the image and the embossing.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful elegant card - thank you for joining us on abc this week x

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful

    thanks for joining us this week on ABC

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x