Friday, 9 January 2009

New Year, New You & New Forum!

Click on image to enlarge

Now don't go getting used to two posts in one day will you? I can't promise to keep it up! lol
These ATCs are for the January swap on the brand new Creating Rainbows Forum. It's a lovely friendly little (at the moment but growing all the time) forum for crafty people like us. The theme for January's swap is New Year, New You and I think you can probably guess from the image where my hopes are going for 2009! The image is from Joanna Sheen's Dancing with Shadows CD and this has been layered onto a piece of black cuttlebugged card which in turn has been layered onto silver foild card. The ATC background was created using cranberry alcohol ink and then stamped with one of the smaller stamps from the Elusive images filigree fusion themeplate with brilliance pearlescent crimson then overstamped again on one with brilliance moonlight white and on the other with sakura silver stardust pen. The sakura one doesn't show the stamp design clearly but places the glitter that's in the pen beautifully - unfortunately, it doesn't show up too well in the photo. Both have been embellished with pearls and clear crystals. I'm also entering these for this week's Ooh-la-la Creations Challenge which is 'Small is beautiful'.
Thank you for your visit today.

12 comments:

  1. Love these Atc's, aren't the images great, I've got that cd too.

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such amazing ideas for creating backgrounds and the results are always stunning. Love this technique and the ATC's
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and classic. JS cds are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann, once again fantastic ATC's, I love they way you do your backgrounds.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann - I'm a bit worried about the phrase 'you can probably guess from the image where my hopes are going for 2009! ' - are you going to start modelling underwear? or something even more riskee?

    LOL - no I think I know what you really meant - think I will have to head along those lines too.

    Great ATCs - love them.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ATC'S Ann must admit ive notreally got in to doing these but may give it a go
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ATCs Ann. I have to admit I had a double take when you said about your thoughts for 2009. Our Ann running about in her sassy underwear???????? Good luck with the diet which is what I think you meant. :)
    Love the backgrounds you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ATC's are fabulous Ann, I've still not managed to make one yet, but I think you may just have inspired me
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ann they are gorgeous I love the backing paper and the colour is one of my favourites I love ATC's thank you so much for joining in with Ooh la la challenge
    Wendi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ATC's Ann - I am another one that hasn't got into these, friends keep trying to persaude me. I might give them a try one of these days. Great work. Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful ATC's Ann. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x