Monday, 12 January 2009

A New Award


I've been very fortunate today to be awarded this by two people I hold in very high regard so I'd like to thank both Beryl and Irene for this and encourage you to visit their blogs to see for yourself why I hold them in such high regard. Thank you ladies.

The rules of this award are as follows:-

Post a link to the person who gave you this award
Nominate 5 other people and give a link to their site
Let the people you have nominated know
Put a logo of this award on your blog.
My nominees are (in no particular order)

1. Edna
2.Wendy
3. Cynthia
4. Chrissie
5. Wendy

I could keep on going with this list but I've chosen these ladies because they've all given me so much encouragement from day one of this blog and because the standard of their work is encouragement to all of us.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Ann. The award is much appreciated. You're not lacking when it comes to inspiration either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ann this makes my day. Will get it on my blog when the computer behaves a little better lol Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this award Ann, it's wonderful to receive it from someone whose work I admire so much.
    I promise I'll pop it on my blog as soon as I start posting again!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x