Saturday, 24 January 2009

Messy In a Blizzard??

Click on image to enlarge

I hadn't intended to post another Messy Rabbit scene quite so soon, but when I got my stamps at Christmas I couldn't resist stamping a load of rabbits out and sitting in front of Christmas telly colouring them in ready to use and then I saw this week's challenge on Cute Card Thursday which is to create a scene so what was a girl to do?
I've made an alcohol inks background again but this time have used only one colour - stone washed, and decided it ought to be snowing so I used a small 'dotty' type stamp and fine detail white ep. The only trouble is I think I got a bit carried away and have got poor old Messy caught in a blizzard!!
This time, I used a white glitter to create the snow and the cuttlebug snowflake folder for the mat. A peel off greeting, pale blue crystals and button snowflakes provide the embellishments.
I think I'd better go now and make poor Messy a nice hot chocolate by way of an apology!!

8 comments:

  1. Ann, well what an awful day for Messy Rabbit to be out in - he looks soooooooooo cold. I love the snowy background and the Cuttlebug frame is gorgeous and it all comes so well together. Hope Messy enjoyed his hot chocolate!!! Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah bless poor Messy Rabbit he does look cold. It is a great cold though Ann and the effect is great, well done. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. He does look cold though . Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card, the scene is so cute, adorable!
    Hope you are having a great weekend! Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann, your card looks fabulous and is just perfect for the challenge!
    I'm sure Messy appreciated his mug of chocolate after getting caught in that snowstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann, another gorgeous card, but Messy looks so cold, still I bet he is enjoying himself.

    luv
    iene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful Ann, your Christmas cards are coming along nicely
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x