Monday, 26 January 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award 2

I have been hit by an avalanche of awards so far this year and am grateful for each and every one of them. This one has been given to me two very creative people, Ann and Suzanne - thank you both very much, and if you haven't checked out their blogs yet, I suggest you do so forthwith because you're missing out!
I'm supposed to list my 7 favourite things and then pass it on to 7 bloggers (only 7 - oh woe is me!)

Okay then, 7 favourite things first:

1. My hubby of very nearly 2 years
2. Family and friends
3. Being creative
4. Sharing that creativity
5. Wearing my Healing hat
6. Country music and opera
7. Taking time to smell the roses and remember what's important in life

The seven people I'm passing it onto (in no particular order):
1. Denise
2. Linnie
3. Beryl
4. Rita
5. Christine
6. Pat
7. Lorraine
On this list are some fairly new bloggers and a visit to their blogs would be well worth your while

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ann thank you so much for this lovely award it so kind of you to think of me. I also want to thank you for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards it means so much to me to have your views on my cards.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ann thanks for the award I have left you one on my blog.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ann, you deserve each and every award you have received, all your work is stunning! I haven't seen that award before, thanks for passing it on, much appreciated, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann, thanks for thinking of me and passing on this award which I gratefully accept. It is always a delight to look at your blog
    Thankyou also for your regular comments on my Blog.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ann and thank you for passing on the award to me. I will post it proudly, but I hope everyone will understand if I don't do the passing on at the moment.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x