Saturday, 10 January 2009

Green and Black Gothic Arch

Click on image to enlarge

I've done this one for Rainbow Lady's Challenge which this week is "Green and Black"and Crafty Secret Saturday Challenge which is "Anything but a card". I have quite a few cards to do at present but am getting on well with them so I decided to indulge myself with a Gothic Arch. I'm not quite sure what it is that appeals to me about them so much but I do tend to keep them so maybe that's it! :))
I created the base colour with mostly lettuce and just a touch of pesto alcohol inks. The stamping has been done with 3 different shades of green chalk inks and graphite black brilliance ink. The stamps are from crafty secrets (swirl) and rubbadubbadoo (all the others). Thanks for another great challenge Cynthia - and thank you for your visit.

15 comments:

  1. It is so lovely Ann. I too enjoy doing the arches and like you I keep mine he he Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful Ann. You see I would not have a clue where to start if I was asked to do something like this. Its perfect. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Ann, they really are very effective
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantstic thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is wonderful,thanks for joining us at scsc:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's lovely Ann , really creates a great effect
    x Wheezie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Ann this is so gorgeous I love it.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great arch , I love them too , they just ask to be decorated

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely arch, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely subtle colours on this one. Really great.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a fantastic creation, brilliantly done :) thanks for playing along with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x