Friday, 23 January 2009

A First!


Wowsers! This is definitely a first - I've just received this lovely award from Ali. It's brand new and this is what she says about it:

"I've decided that I'm going to present an award of my own. It is the 'Beautiful Blog' Award and it should be passed on to 5 people who have inspired you and helped to make your blog what it is ."

I'm one of the lucky 5 people chosen by Ali to receive this award and it's blown me away - thank you Ali, I feel immensly honoured and accept with pride.
This award has also been given to me by Jane and I'm thrilled to receive it, thank you Jane.
It isn't easy to choose just 5 people under the criteria above, but the following 5 people have all played their part from day 1 of this blog either with their knowledge, their support or both.
I'm thrilled that Wendy (pixie days) has retuned this award to me and delighted to accept it.

I'd like to pass it in my turn to:

Cynthia (without whom I would have given up before I really started!)
Wendy (Anntaurus)
Edna
Chrissie
Wendy (pixie days)

6 comments:

  1. Thankyou Ann. What a lovely award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much for this I am delighted to accept. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this Ann, I really appreciate it. What a gorgeous award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Ann, a well deserved award. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ann
    x Wheezie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right back at ya dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x