Thursday, 15 January 2009

Fashion and Chocolat!

Click on image to enlarge

I'm making hay while the sun shines - despite it being overcast outside! My DH will be starting the next 'phase' of the house very soon which will involve major dispruption so I'm not sure how much crafting I'll get done once he starts so I'm trying to get a stock of cards built up just in case. This one is for Rainbow Lady's Challenge number 43 which is fashion. I think these ladies from Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique CD are incredibly chic and fashionable - combine them with chocolat and Ooh-la-la!
I've matted the images onto gold card that's been put through the CB textile folder and matted that onto a scalloped mat (robo again) cut out of a burgundy textured paper that I've had for a few years and I think came from the papermill shop. A burgundy ribbon bow and circular peel off waste are the only embellishments.
Thank you for your visit today.

14 comments:

  1. I think that's a fantastic card-- it even looks a bit like a box of chocolates!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm so yummy Ann I could eat the chocolate now lol
    Loe the card too
    Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks edible Ann. Gorgeous card, simply sumptuous or should I say scrumptious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and I agree with Ali - it would have made a great top of box for a present of chocolates.

    I love this image too - haven't used the CD for ages - must get it out and get creating.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fantastic Ann, I love this image....so much so that I was going to use it for a commission card and Cynthia's challenge and now you've beaten me to it lol. Hey ho it's a fabulous cd and there are loads of other images to choose from. I still love yours
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ann, Tres chic !!!!! gorgeous and yummy.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Ann, you are tempting me with chocolate lol, lovely card and colour scheme, really delightful
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was round my friend's house this afternoon when I first saw this. It's a lovely card and my friend was completely gobsmacked when she saw it. She loves it too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this card is lovely, It looks so good, Hazel xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great card Ann, I do not have this CD rom ,but Its on my Wish List. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, I like it very much!

    Hugs, Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic card looove that image loooove the border
    luv
    liniexxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning....I bet Joanna would be thrilled to see this gorgeous card. Great work x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card...beautifully created!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x