Monday, 19 January 2009

Chocolat Chic!

Click on image to enlarge

The card I'm sharing with you today is for one of my SIL's birthday and is another of the 'less is more' cards I seem to be favouring this year. It's a textured 15cm square base card, the stamped border uses a stamp from the Artylicious Filigree Fusion set and the Happy Birthday stamp is from a See Ds set - both are stamped using Brilliance pearlescent crimson. The image is from Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique CD and I have decoupaged just the lady, although that doesn't show up too well in the photo.
I'm entering this into the Stamp Something Challenge, which this week is 'Birthday Somethings' and also the January challenge on the Joanna Sheen Forum which is stamped backgrounds this month.
Thank you for your visit today.

12 comments:

  1. Another super chocolate card -- andthe stamped backing is fantastic and goes so well with the elegance of the image.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, your card is absoloutely gorgeous, I love the filigree stamping and of course the JS image.

    Gorgeous, just gorgeous, stunning and so elegant.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, there is an award on my blog for you.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect using the Filigree Fusion stamp as a border. I may have to steal that idea. You are so brave - stamping direct onto the card. I always screw that up.
    Lovely card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card, im loving this image! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another elegant card Ann.
    Loving the flourish stamp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Ann the stamped border look great
    x Wheezie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another "Classey" card Ann...I love those J.S. images too.

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Ann, simplicity is something we should all remember occasionally
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ann there's an award for you over on my blog
    x Wheezie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card Ann. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card has certainly got the right name Ann 'Chic' is just right for this gorgeous lady!
    'Less is more' always looks so elegant (especially when you do it)and none more than this one.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x