Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Abundance!

I've been given yet more awards by three lovely people, Irene, Gail and Christine. Thank you all so much, it means a great deal that you thought of me.

The awards are these:



I've passed on a good few awards recently and find it very difficult to narrow it down with all the wonderful blogs I visit so I'm going to pass these awards to all of you who who take the trouble visit my blog - with a special mention of two very new bloggers who are learning very quickly and who both share some fabulous work with us. So, Ali and Frankie, this is for you! Do pay them a visit - you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Ann. That's so kind of you!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ann, and well deserved too. A great inspiration to us all. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ann, and well deserved too. Your cards are scrumtious and your blogging is so helpful to newbies like myself!!
    Wow, though, what generousity to name me as a winner, along with Ali.. off to practise my linking and post my FIRST awards, ever!!
    Love and light
    F xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x