Monday, 22 December 2008

Thank Yous and Christmas Wishes


These last couple of weeks have turned out to be both hectic and more fraught than is ideal. As this is likely to be my last post before Chirstmas, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you all for the support and friendship you've given me since I started this blog about 10 months ago and also to wish you a very Merry Christmas and the sincere hope that 2009 is good to you.

I also need to say thank you to Rita, Ann and Beryl who have all given me the award you see above, although in Beryl's case it's for my tutorial blog. I'm thrilled to recieve it and apologise for not having the time to display it before now and also for not having the time right now to pass it on. I have added links to their blogs though because these are enormously talented ladies and there are few better ways of spending whatever free time you have this christmas than going to see their work.

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the joy of the season Ann and I hope the New Year finds you less pressured and able to relax a little.
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Just to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a peaceful and Happy New Year

    TC
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann, just a quick Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2009. Keep on blogging my friend and I'll catch up with you again mid January. lol Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi want to wish you a verry happy Christmas and new year. I have left a coupleof pressies for you on my blog but see that you already have one of them. Will visit again in the new year

    Love & hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Ann - hope you are having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x