Sunday, 28 December 2008

60th Birthday Card

Click on image to enlarge

It's a relief to post a card again - it feels like it's been soooooo long! I have two sils and one bil with birthdays in January and this card is for the first of them. It's a special birthday, her 60th so I wanted to make sure the card was special too. I created the tall open book in the Design master software for the robo and have done three layers. I have used a leather effect card for the largest layer and have used one of my favourite stamps from the Artylicious Filigree Fushion themeplate along with versamark and silver sparkle EP. The middle layer is silver foil card and the smallest layer is white linen. The two images are from Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique CD. Silver peel offs and silver and burgandy ribbons finsh the embellishments. This card is suitable for both the ABC challenge which is U for underneath this week and also for Ink on My Fingers which is to make something incorporating our favourite things - well, the stamp and CD both fall into that category!
Thank you for your visit today and I'm hoping to post again tomorrow.

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Ann! Hope you ahd a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning Ann, I love it. Lucky SIL.

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely rich colours ... I absolutely adore this .... so classy.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann, the card is lovely and the colours match so well together. I am sure your SIL will appreciate all your hard work and love the card. Kym

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann Your card is stunning and gorgeous, I love the image and they way you have used it.
    Infact everything about it.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Ann.
    Another of my fave images, so pretty!
    Lovely colours
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann your SIL will be so thrilled with this card ....it's absolutely beautiful!!

    love Sheila xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning (as usual) Ann, it looks so elegant, I'm sure your SIL will just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Ann, thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, absolutely beautiful :-)
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, thaks for joining in the ABC chalenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, at first I thought it was made with the Keepsake board. Such a lot of work has gone into it. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and a great take on the challenge.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x