Sunday, 16 November 2008

Oriental Origins

Click on image to enlarge

Deary me, but it's been far too long since my last post! I can share this one with you now though. I made it for a forum card swap and I know my partner has received it. This month we had a free choice and I couldn't make my mind up then I saw the Ooh-la-la-Creations challenge which is called oriental origins and that sorted it! I used the Glitter Girls Majestic embossing board, an Anita's stamp, gold fine detail embossing powder, clear peel off stickers, matt black card, gold mirri and a tassel.
Thank you for dropping by today and I'll try not to leave it so long next time :)

16 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Ann.
    Very elegant
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ann that is so elegant - it's fantastic really fantastic.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Ann. It's great to see an oriental card again. They seem to be a bit on the back burner at the moment.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh lucky swap partner - definitely one to treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you posted Ann, what an absolute stunner of a card, very very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a beautiful card Ann very classy thank you so much for joining in with Ooh la la challenge this week
    Wendi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic, elegant card Ann.
    I am sure your partner will be delighted.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is just stunning Ann, so very rich and elegant.
    Lovely to see you back posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really lovely and elegant Ann. Really plush looking. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, very elegant and stylish!!

    TFS
    TC
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very elegant card Ann - and a tassle too!!! x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x