Monday, 24 November 2008

Honoured

Yesterday I was very honoured to be given awards from three ladies, each of whom I hold in the highest regard for many reasons.
The first award came from Edna who was one of the people who inspired me to start a blog in the first place and whose blog continues to inspire me daily so a very heartfelt thank you!

The award has such a great sentiment behind it and here is what it says:
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger’s aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger’s who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

The ladies I would like to pass this on to in my turn are (in no particluar order)
Jo
Cathy
Irene
Wendy
Anne
Cynthia
Beryl
Irene

Each one very well deserved

The second award came from two people so I'm doubly honoured! This time it was from Irene and Beryl. Thank you both very much.

The five people I'd like to pass this one to are:
Rita
Sandie
Beryl
Gail
Denise
Long may you all continue to inspire me!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ann, you more than deserve both of these awards and thanks so much for passing one on to me, really appreciate it, Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ann as Denise said you well deserve them..Please look on my blog when u got 5 mins hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for thinking of me Ann, Irene has given me the same award,I have displayed it, but I will leave a link on my blog to yours.I really do appreciate all your support and wonderful comments on my blog.

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ann

    Thank you so much for the award

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly is the season for it. Lovely though. Thank you for thinking of me. I'll set up my end in the morning.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this award
    Ann,I have just arrived home from work ( not had a good evening ) and was thrilled to have received this it really has made my day.
    Tommorrow I'll leave a link on my blog to yours,
    Once again thank you
    x Wheezie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How kind of you to think of me Ann.
    Thank you so much for this, and your support and encouragement.
    Hugs
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Ann. You deserve all the awards going. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank-You Ann for my award , I am so priveleged to have such nice crafty friends. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x