Saturday, 22 November 2008

Frosty the Snowman

Click on image to enlarge

I think I'd better start this post off with an apology for the quality of the pic! The battery on my camera is re-charging so I had to scan it and that never works too well when there is quite a large expanse of holographic card. I hope you can get an idea anyway and I'll try to post a better one later.
I've done this card for4 Challenges, Rainbow Lady's challenge which is "snowman", and Wednesday Stamper and Cute Card Thursday who both have snowflakes as the theme. Last but not least, it's a second entry into this week's Joanna Sheen Forum challenge which is favourite christmas song. It's a very simple card using silver holographic and a matt deep red card for off-set matting. The torn page stamp was embossed with silver detail ep then masked and the small snowman was stamped using jet black stazon. His nose, hat scarf and arms were coloured with pens and white glitter applied to the pom pom and fur trim on his hat. Crystal glitter was used for his head and body. The snowflakes were stamped in silver pigment ink. That's another one off the list - thank you for visiting today.

24 comments:

  1. Great card Ann, I love the torn paper stamp, what a great idea. So much easier than doing the real thing.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fab a great image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Great card Ann, now I can't stop singing the song. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another fantastic card from the great collection you make Ann. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love him Ann and that torn paper stamp is great. Where did that come from? Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is fabulous.
    So wonderful winter card. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card Ann
    x Wheezie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really enjoying your latest cards Ann. I've left you a little something on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ann, fantastic card and well done on managing 4 in 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card Ann - I am liking the look of that torn paper stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this image and how you have designed this card - fabulous
    Thanks for sharing
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely, your frosty snowman looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love your card Ann, you always make the most amazing cards.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Ann, love that torn paper stamp and Frosty, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card luv the image, sue.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card and that torn image stamp is brill.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Ann

    I have left a little somthing on my blog for you.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh what a fantastic card - i love it.

    ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card, love that image.

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ann could you pay me a visit as I have a little something for you
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another great card Anne as alll your cards are

    Wendyb xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Anne, Aww I just love that snowman. Well done on your awards too. Thanks for your comments about Mum, i think the accident has knocked her confidence a bit but I am sure, well I am hoping that it will be only temporary
    Thanks again Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x