Sunday, 2 November 2008

A Card on a Card ...or ATC!


Click on images to enlarge
This for Rainbow Lady's challenge this week which is a card on a card. Hmmmmmm! The card I entered into Cynthia's challenge last week could have fitted this week's too so I had to get the thinking cap out again. I finally decided on a card on an ATC for a change. The ATC swap I try to take part in regularly has winter flowers for the theme of the next one and I decided to do this one for it. The ATC base is a matching backing paper printed onto card for the topper and both are from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Companion CD set. The card part is ATC sized folded in half, the design on it having been created with pesto alcohol ink and edged with gold pentouch first. I've given the card an insert and the lovely script stamp is from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Doiley Stamps, Happiness Oval set stamped using versamark ink and embossed with gold ultra fine embossing powder. The whole thing has been finished off with some self adhesive pearls - I'll let you count how many for yourself because I tend to hyperventilate if I dwell on it for too long!! :))
Thank you for visiting.

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Ann! I love this, but I'm not surprised you hyperventilate about the pearls. I can't actually bring myself to use more than 2 on a card, and even then I wonder if I can bear to give them away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - the pearls are the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhh ann i love this card well done so pretty
    carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Ann. I am sure the recipient will be delighted to receive it. Love the pearls too. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Ann. So much detail in such a small space.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann, your ATC is gorgeous and stunning. I hope I receive this in the swap.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING work - what a treat just catching up from a mad weekend
    Love them all
    Thanks for sharing
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully crafted stylish, card, just so elegant and pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely Ann, this must be used for someone special using all your precious stash!!! Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh that is gorgeous - I hyperventilate about using pearls too, especially as my 'bargain' source has closed down.

    ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really stunning card Ann, I love it
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x