Thursday, 30 October 2008

Cuttlebug Challenge #5

Click on image to enlarge

This card is for the Cuttlebug Challenge #5 which is to create a project with embossing on a metallic finish. I did this card to a sketch of my own design and put a silver foil card through the script folder. This was a piece of the foiled card I bought a while ago but couldn't fit to my style of card making till I put it through cuttlebug folders - check out this tip for more info. The stampscape scene has been created using 4 of the stamps then coloured very simply and quickly just using chalks. This method appeals to my DH who loves the soft effect. Hope you like it too.

13 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Ann and chalk works so well on that particular image. I like it a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work of art Ann. I love those stamps - I have them. Love the CB script too. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, really like the use of the foil card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Ann. Your H2Os card is gorgeous and this one is very striking. Lovely work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've put the images together to make that scene, and the chalks are just perfect colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann your card is alovely and that image is so beautiful. Glad you found a use for the card. Kym

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann

    Another gorgeous, stunning card, and I LOVE the cuttlebug.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card, thanks for joining us this week
    Cuttlehugs
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. Sorry to have missed so much of your lovely creations. Keep up the good work.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card really dreamy image and i love the cuttlebug embossing folders
    x Wheezie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trying to catch up with my favourite blogs and wanted to let you know that I love the creations you've been making lately Ann. Your work with these little stamps is always so creative and clever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a new challenge for me. I'll have to check it out. Great work as usual Ann.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x