Thursday, 16 October 2008

A Kaleidoscopic Christmas

Click on image to enlarge

Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week is to use ribbons on your creation somewhere. Provided I start them early enough, I find making christmas cards rather soothing so I try to spread them out. I've made similar ones to this one before but have done another one because I like the effect. I've used Kaleidoscope Creator for the main topper making the image progressively smaller so that I could do a pyramage effect with it. I've added touches of crystal glitter to the edges of each layer and a piece of gold peel off waste to the very centre of the top layer. I've made this one flat backed for a card, but by making another one and putting them together back to back it would make a very effective hanging decoration too. My favourite christmas stamp provides the sentiment - as it so often does! I hope you like it and thank you for your visit today.

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ann, I love it
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann

    Your card is just beautiful, and stunning.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Ann - the topper is very effective.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation Ann well done.
    Thanks for playing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Ann, the topper is fabulous :)

    Jo XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. would look lovely hanging on a tree, great effect

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a really unusual card Ann, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Ann
    X Wheezie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a stunning effect - love this
    Thanks for sharing
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I DO like this Ann, it is wonderful and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful card! I like it very much!

    Hugs, Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Ann. Very unusual topper and very effective. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to see something so unique - nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's amazing Ann. I've often wondered what the kaleidoscope creator does. It's really beautiful.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful Ann and so effective. I wish I was as talented as you. Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x