Monday, 1 September 2008

Door Hangers

Click on image to enlarge

Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week has been set by a Guest Designer, the lovely and very talented Chrissie. All we have been asked to do is create a door hanger and Chrissie has even included a template if you need one.
Well Chrissie, thank you for this because you gave me an extra challenge while I created a template for the craft robo so I can cut as many as I want!
I've made two because they are for my twin nephew and niece who have been visiting today. They're very simple really, the backing card has been printed from a recent acquisition from Joanna Sheen, her Fashion Boutique CDs. It really does look like denim which went down very well with two 7 year olds! The rest has been put together with peel offs, mulberry papers and photos of the twins. They were thrilled with them and we've had a super crafting time - they've gone home with notebooks, ATCs, pictures and a door hanger each that they are going to decorate at home because we ran out of time.
Thank you for popping by today

10 comments:

  1. Ann, they are gorgeous and certainly fit the challange.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great Ann and they kids will love them I am sure. You sound to have had a busy day so do get a rest now lol. Why were they not at school ???
    Thanks for playing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, I really think these are fabulous and such fun for the children. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge and I'm glad you got an extra challenge out of it too. I aim to please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're gorgeous Ann the kid's will love them
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - aren`t these just fabulous - love them
    Thanks for sharing
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann they are great and im sure the twins will love them

    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann , they look great and what a lovely idea to put photos on, the kids will love them
    x Wheezie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great - so fun - the kids will love them.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great designs Ann since I last visited. Back online now after house move so look forward to seeing inspiring work regularly again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great door hangers Ann. Lucky you to be able to make as many as you want with your craft robo. I think I'll have to make one for each of the other four grandchildren now.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x