Saturday, 23 August 2008

Unique Blog Layout and Header!

Well, today's offering is the blog itself! I was doing my usual blog hopping yesterday, when I came across a very pretty new layout on Chrissie's Place. I followed the link and about 5 hours later, I had tried all sorts of things and even made my own header! However, if you didn't visit yesterday, you won't have seen it because I noticed a tutorial for creating your own backgrounds so I went back for another look today. I haven't done it exactly how they said in the tut because I do have a digital scrapbooking programme so did it in that and created another header to go with it. I don't think it's too bad for a first attempt but when I have a bit more time to spare I think I might give it another go (this one took 4 hours) - hopefully I'll be a bit faster with the next one but it's very satisfying to know that I won't click on another one like it!
When I got started, I couldn't stop and now my Tutorial & Tips bog and the Simple Healing blog have had a facelift too!
Thanks for your visit today and I'm hoping to get back later with a card!
Ann x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ann,
    I love the new look on both of your blogs,they're both beautiful but in different ways....just loke two beautifully crafted cards. Well done!

    love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new look Ann and the background is wonderful. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think it looks absolutely FAB Ann, but I don't see why I should take the blame, sulk! I think you did really well to do it all in 4 hours, I was messing about with my 2 blogs for a couple of days and I only used the set templates! No hope for me really is there? ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look Ann and as you say it is unique to you.

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x