Monday, 25 August 2008

Ooh-la-la Creations challenge

Click on image to enlarge

This is my first entry for the Ooh-la-la Creations challenges. Although I've been checking them out for a few weeks, I just haven't had time to do anything about joining in. This week the theme is babies and christening cards are acceptable so I thought I'd share this one with you. I made it a little while ago as one to have ready 'just in case'. It hasn't gone anywhere yet so I thought I'd share it with you. It's a very simple card really - the base card is a beige fine corrugated from the papermill shop. The image of the church and christening day text are from a Joanna Sheen set. I've quite simply watercoloured the image then fixed it to gold mirri card with brads before attaching to the base card with 1mm foam tape, but in all honesty, this lovely image speaks for itself.
Ann x

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!
    Your colouring is faultless Ann
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is beautiful Ann. I have this stamp set but haven't used the church yet even though it is such a great and useful image. I hope when I do use it my card looks as good as yours.
    Thank you for joining our challenge this week - I know what you mean about 'trying' to join in - I look at every challenge and so want to do them but sometimes the weeks just fly by.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Ann, and just perfect for a christening for boy or girl! Your colouring is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breath taking excellent for christening card
    water colouring is really good
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just perfect Ann, your colouring is brilliant.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - amazing colourings - just love it
    Thanks for sharing
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ann

    Your card is beautiful.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Ann and a lovely image thank you so much for joining in Ooh la la challenge this week
    Wendi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its gorgeous Ann I love how you have coloured it very realistic.

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful - a beautiful Christening Card.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x