Sunday, 10 August 2008

Dots and Stripes

Click on image to enlarge (it's much clearer!)

Eeee but I've had such a job getting a photo of this card! Trying to get all the elements to show up wasn't easy but I finally managed it. It's for Rainbow Lady's Spots and Stripes challenge and I'm gaily trying to get a photo I'm happy with when I realised that I'd almost missed part of the challenge so I put it right and had to start again with the camera!! I'm not telling you which bit I nearly missed...but I will tell you what I've used. The stripey paper was free with a magazine, I've used a new stamp from the new artylicious filigree fusion themeplate, the circles are from a papermania papershapes set that I've had for ages and hardly ever used, the Gosh! Thanks! is another artylicious one and 'smile' is from a See D's set. Different sizes of gold mirri circles and a fabric flower with a liquid pearls centre add the finishing touches. Thanks for stretching me again Cynthia!
Ann x

7 comments:

  1. This is great Ann so very different too.
    Well done - I bet you missed out the words lol others did too
    Thanks for playing again
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ann, really striking.
    Thanks for your kind words, unfortunately, the pain isn't settling down as quickly as I would like but, as you know, it will.
    Beryl (bik59)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Ann...it's so colourful too...well done!

    love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, really bright
    x Wheezie x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x