Sunday, 6 July 2008

Travel

This is a card I made a little while ago for my brother in law but have never shared it with you so thought I would today. It fits very well for two challenges this week too - Tanda Teaser and Lots to Do - both of which have the theme of travel. I created a background using twinkling H2Os and used part of the sheet to make a mat, another part to make a tag and another to stamp the two globes, which are from a rubbadubbadoo set onto (and still had a little bit left!) The other mats were made from a sheet of paper from the papermill shop and another backing sheet that I created from the water I washed my brush out in when I created the first one - I made a second tag from this too. Some fibres through the tags and silver mirri peel offs finish the card.
Ann x

14 comments:

  1. a gorgeous card

    thankyou for joining in with the lots to do challenge

    good luck in the draw for the blog candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ann

    Thanks for joining the Lotstodo challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, really love it, great colours and the H2Os worked a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a stunning card,love it

    Thank you for joining us on lots to do this week and good luck for the candy draw
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Ann,
    What wonderful cards you've made, really love the travel card :o) Good luck from me to....will keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning card, love the effect of the h20's.

    Thank you for joining in with us this week & good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sucha lovely card Ann, love the image and the colours you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colours and image
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, love the blue tones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is perfect Ann fabulous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wunderschöne Karte!
    Tolle Farben!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x