Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Walk Like An Egyptian

Today's card is for the Tanda Teaser Challenge - walk like an egyptian. Loving all things egyptian as I do, I couldn't miss this one even though I'm nearly out of time! The base card is a z fold and the backing paper is from my stash. The greeting, paper for the scrolls and decoupaged image are all from Joanna Sheen's Egyptian Adventure CD. There are several decoupage sheets on this CD which are a lovely size for an A5 card when printed out as they are. In this case I resized the whole sheet in publisher so that I could have a smaller image - very simple to do. The only additions are gold mirror card and peel offs because I think these images speak for themselves and need very little else. Thank you for coming to look.
Ann x

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Ann this is one stunning card - I just love it!! Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love it. I so wanted to join in this challenge and then ran out of time. Your card is brill.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Ann, I don't have this CD so always enjoy seeing what people have made with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ... I had forgotten I had that CD ... thanks for the reminder, and the fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a wonderful card Ann, I love it :)

    Jo
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow - love it - the image is a fabulous on , so glad you picked that one
    Thanks for sharing
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card ann as always you give me so much inspiration thankyou
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love Egyptian things.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x