Monday, 14 July 2008

Oriental

My second card was much harder to photograph than to make! I made a flip flop card as shown to us last week by the lovely Wendy. It's for Rainbow Lady's challenge which this week is oriental. I used black for the base card and the red card is a backing paper from Joanna Sheen's Oriental Dreams CDs and the Geisha is from one of Joanna Sheen's oriental stamp sets. I coloured her with inktense pencils and sakura pens. Of course I couldn't resist putting the foil card through a cuttlebug folder. It might seem like I'm using the swiss dots one a lot but I've waited for ages to get it - don't worry, the novelty will wear off!!
Ann x

12 comments:

  1. Ann I love this - the Geisha image is fab. A wonderful Flip Flop Card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is a lovely lady. Wonderful card and clever you - I have not done one of these yet.
    Thanks for playing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Ann. I like both of your challenge cards, well donefor finding the time amid all your home workings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are superb as always. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is lovely Ann and well done on trying out the new card fold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely oriental card Ann. That geisha lady has a lovely face doen't she. Sometimes they look a bit weird. Hadn't seen this stamp so will have to check it out.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, I must go and check out flip flop cards as I have not seen one before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dots Ann...keep using them.
    Hugs Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Ann i love anything Oriental must try this flip card out when i get 5 mins to myself
    Hope you got my email
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards as always Ann. It's such a treat to visit your blog as there is always something innovative and fresh here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card Ann, stunning in fact :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card Ann! i am also going to look at flip flop cards !

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x