Monday, 14 July 2008

Night and Day

Good monday morning to you all - well it's been quite a week! I won't bore you with the details, but the house renovations reached a stage where there's been precious little time for anything else! I've been going a bit "crafting deprived" crazy so it came as a bit of a relief to snatch a little time over the last couple of days to do some. The first one here was inspired by the Tanda Teaser challenge called double trouble where the brief is to use the same image twice. Here I used two stampscapes stamps twice to make a night and day picture which also makes it suitable for This Thursday, it's all about....opposites attract challenge. The size of the image made a large base card necessary so this one is 8" square. I'm not sure if it needs more although I haven't put a greeting on yet because I haven't decided what I'll use it for. Thanks for visiting.
Ann x

9 comments:

  1. Really beautiful work Ann - perfect for both challenges. Plus another challenge site I wasn't aware of!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very magical Ann and I think I would use if for Christmas if you can bear to give it away. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely stunning Ann, it's good to see you haven't lost any of your creativity while you've been deprived of crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. You know I like these stamps and I have this one. Such a brilliant idea and the colours - well yummmm.

    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card. Love the stamp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this ann. Great opposite and great card. Thanks or re joining craftin with a peice for This Thursday. I know what you mean aboput renovating we've been renovating for 7 years LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Ann.
    thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely atmospheric piece - thanks for joining in with This Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only is this beautiful and amazing it is so clever, well done Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x