Wednesday, 23 July 2008

New Award

I've been honoured with this award twice in two days - first was Edna, thank you so much Edna and then came Cynthia, thank you too. With being so busy with the house and such I sometimes feel that my blogging and blogging buddies don't always get the attention they deserve so to get this award from these lovely ladies is very special.

Now for the rules:
1. Only five people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. 1 has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

It's a lovely way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

Now for the hard part - narrowing it down to five:

Chrissie
Beryl
Wendy
Denise
Jacqueline

Thank you all for your support ladies and thank you to all of you who I haven't been able to name this time.
Ann x

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award Ann...I also got one from Cynthia, it is appreciated as I can't believe anyone would want to actually look at my blog LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann! That's really nice of you. I'm with "lavender rose", I can't believe people really go to my blog, I feel I need to be more creative! Thanks again,

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Ann. I really appreciate you passing this award on to me. You know I love your work,(and your tutorials) and love the fact that you like to visit my blog too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x