Saturday, 5 July 2008

A Musical Interlude For My Best Friend

Morning all - I've managed to slot in a card for two challenges, although I might just say that choosing to work with so much expanse of white when there's mahogany dust flying everywhere maybe wasn't such a bright idea! The first challenge is for 'A Musical Interlude' on Joanna Sheen's forum and the other is this week's Arty Girlz challenge to use your favourite song - which in my case is "My Best Friend" by Don Williams. The main image of the dancing couple is from Joanna Sheen's Dancing with Shadows CD and fits in perfectly with the theme of the song, the sentiment stamp is from PSX, the bars of music are from a See D's set and the corner stamps are a small clear set but I'm afraid I can't remember where from. My best friend I just printed from the computer and the mats I cut out using the robo. Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a great one.
Ann x

7 comments:

  1. WOW Stunning card Ann and a great take on the challenge

    Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great card for the challenge Ann and I love that song too - great take on it
    Kathxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Ann such a lovely colour too. Can't see any dust either lol
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Ann, and perfect for your challenges. You are very good with the robo nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card Ann love your choice of image
    hope house plans are going well and your not suffering too much with your back
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Ann, fab take on the challenge.

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x