Saturday, 19 July 2008

Monochrome Midsummer Night's Dream!

Good saturday morning and I hope it's the start of a good weekend for you all. This card is to cover two challenges Rainbow Lady's monochrome challenge which I've chosen to do blue for this time, and the Joanna Sheen's Forum challenge which is A Midsummer Night's Dream this week and I'm just scraping in by the skin of my teeth for. I painted white linen card pale blue for my base card and added four other shades to create my centre part - all twinkling H2Os. The fairies were stamped onto another piece of painted base card and coloured with a mixture of twinkling H2Os and sakura pens. The top and bottom were edged with blue glitter. Now for the $64,000 question do I like it? I've been umming and aahhing since yesterday afternoon and I honestly don't know! So I'll let you be the jury - does it stay or does it go?? Your opinion is much valued :)
Ann x

9 comments:

  1. No question in my mind Ann it stays. Wonderfully creative work of art I think. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to have a closer look at this - it is beautiful! Perfect on both counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ann its gorgeous i have to keep going back to have a look at it lol...... really stunning

    Hugs Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why you're asking, that is such a creative bit of work that of course it should stay. It suits both challenges perfectly.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning WOW....

    TFS
    Carol
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure do make very stunning cards..always love to drop by to see your work xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it. I think it's classic and clever. Great card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooooooo pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x