Sunday, 27 July 2008

Christmas Tags

Good Sunday afternoon to you all. After a doubtful start this morning the sun came out early afternoon and I was able to get on with a job I started yesterday but now needs time to "go off" apparently so I've been amusing myself making some tags for Rainbow Lady's Christmas tags challenge for this week. They're all very simple really - I bought some sheets of pearlescent tags some time ago and haven't really used them so I dug them out for this. Earlier in the year, some of you will remember that one of our neighbours gave me a box of christmas crafting goodies he won in an online raffle (not sure why he entered it because he's not a crafter - but who am I to argue?). I've used sticky ribbon, paper, brads and toppers from this windfall stash on these tags. The blue tag was put through the cuttlebug snowflakes folder first and parts of it highlighted with a sakura silver stardust pen. I have to confess though that they may find their way onto cards yet..........
Ann x

11 comments:

  1. Oh I like these Ann and yes it is a good idea to put them on cards too. Thanks for playing again. Well done on getting the 'job' done too.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are beautiful

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are just gorgeous Ann and what a good idea to pop them on cards later on. Are those brads? if so they are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I kow you already have the Wilde award but I find your blogs inspiring - Thank you for sharing them

    TC:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely Ann and definitely would put me in the mood to get going with my Christmas cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I love them all , what fantastic work
    Thanks for sharing
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh these are just so cute. I (bad girl) had forgotten about Cynthia's challenge. I must get my act together and get some done.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful tags. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely selection of Xmas tags there Ann you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x