Tuesday, 1 July 2008

Christmas Collage


I'm hoping that Cynthia will forgive me a bit of a cheat this week! The challenge on Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog is called Christmas Collage. I'm very strapped for time and space so have used this rather nice collage stamp by inkadinkadoo. It's a very 'busy' stamp so I decided to do a simple black and white card which at least is different from most christmas cards! I highlighted the snowflakes with a sakura clear stardust pen to 'lift' it a little. The lattice mat was cut out using the robo. This card also works for DCM's Christmas in June challenge. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like it.
Ann x

6 comments:

  1. Yes of course I will forgive you for producing such a lovely card Ann. I just love that stamp and the mat - well what can I say - you are a wizz with that Robo now. Thanks for playing again
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do good things with Robbie! I love Black & White Christmas cards and this is perfect!weuaah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see something different, love your black and white christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea - let the stamp do the work. It's a lovely stamp and the craft robo seems to earning it's keep.Love that latticework.
    Hello from a fellow sister (does that make sense?)
    Beryul xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black n white 2 of my fav colours,great collage Ann,..looks like you been workin g hard last few days to get these 3 cards done :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to say hello, I am a sister and love your page it's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x