Tuesday, 1 July 2008

Brillante Weblog Award

Right now, due to the stage the house renovations have reached I'm struggling to keep up with my blogging and challenges but am determined to hang on in there even if I only get to post a couple of times a week and enter only a few challenges! Have you noticed though, that it's at times like these that everything seems to happen at once? It certainly is for me just now - firstly, I've just been given this award by the lovely Cynthia (Rainbow Lady) for which I'm deeply grateful and very honoured and secondly have been invited to join group 20 of Sisterhood of Blogging Stampers - another thrill! Back to the award though, I am required to pass it on to seven people - and this is where it gets difficult - how do I narrow it down to seven? So many people deserve this but I am going to award it to the following people all of whom support and inspire me in so many ways:

Wendy
Edna
Denise
Beryl
Chrissie
Jak
Jane

and now I'm breaking a rule and adding an eighth because I have to say "right back at ya Cynthia!" because this lady has been so much support to me it can't go unmentioned!

Now for the rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I'm Jacqueline one of your new sisters from the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers. I can't wait to get to know you!

    Jacqueline
    http://www.sparklescharmsandbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award Ann, really appreciate it and will be proudly displaying it on my blog when time permits (on holiday this week so not been online much). Good luck with the renovations, hard work and time consuming but worth it in the end :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x