Saturday, 26 July 2008

3 Awards



I need to say thank you x 3 this morning. I woke up the find myself the recipient of 3 awards! First of all I want to mention the Brillante Weblog award because I received this a couple of days ago from the lovely and very talented Anesha. We haven't been visiting each others blogs for very long and I am in much admiration of Anesha's work so to receive this award from her is very special. I have received this award in the past and passed it on so when I pass the one below on feel free to add this one too if I haven't already passed it on to you.

The other two awards are from Sue and Beryl who have given me the Wylde Women Award. This is a new one to me but when I read the rules that go with it, I was blown away that these two very talented ladies wanted to pass it to me! The rules are:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

There are many people who inspire me in so many ways so it's pretty much a case of where do I start? These are just some of them:

Suzanne
Jo
Edna
Denise
Wendy (Anntaurus)
Cynthia
Chrissie
Wendy

I know that some of you have already been given this award by other people but because of it's nature, I simply couldn't leave you out. Starting this blog has been one of the best things I've ever done creatively and even though I wasn't coming into this as a crafting novice by any means, my store of knowledge has been added to enormously and I can't thank you all enough for your input.

Ann x



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your awards Ann, they are very well deserved :)

    Thank you so much for naming me as a recipient too, I'm chuffed.

    Jo
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ann for this award - i`m new to blogging and the awards - but i`m touched by you thinking of me and that you were kind not to leave the message on my ` in memory of my Nan` posting
    Take care and thanks for your inspiring work too
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann - browsing through your blog and your creations it's easy to see why you got 3! awards! You are indeed a true Wylde Woman (and all that productivity while in the midst of renovation and medical stuff). I'm in awe. Congratulations! and thanks for passing the award along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Ann. I always love looking at your cards and think you are a true friend and one day we shall meet I am sure.
    Love and hugs
    Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann thanks so much for the award, I really appreciate it :) I have also received one from Edna and from Sue too!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x