Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Swirly Tilda

Poor Tilda must be wondering what else I can find for her to sit on - I just hope this swirl isn't too uncomfortable for her! This card is for two challenges - Tilda & Co challenge blog where the theme is "swirls" and PTW which is a sketch by Katharina this week. The papers are from the papermill shop and K & Co. Of course I couldn't resist using my favourite cuttlebug folder for this one and the scalloped mat was cut out using the robo. I'm quite proud of the swirl she's sitting on because I hand drew it then scanned it in to the design master program and created a template so I can cut it out as often as I want - something else learned! The only other embellishment is a small padded holographic butterfly I got from Joanna Sheen. I haven't put a greeting on it yet because I haven't decided what I'll use it for. Thank you for coming to look.
Ann x

11 comments:

  1. How clever Ann. Tilda looks extremely comfortable on her designer perch. Well done you on learning a new skill today as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual a great card Ann. Well done on all you are doing with your craft robo too.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card with terrific details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks fab perched up there - Robbie is very versatile isn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh lovely swirls Ann (that sounded a little personal but you know what I mean!). You are getting on so well with your Robo now (and your versatile little Tilda)well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and I'm really impressed with your swirl. It must be brilliant to be able to make embellishments like that.It make a great seat for Tilda too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card design has really great details to it and the paper is fab please feel free to check mine design out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anna just been to look on my blog and I would like to say a big thank you for your wonderful comments you have left on my card design it's so nice of you I love to know what other crafters think of my designs!! so thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I love this Anne - Tilda among the swirls - great colours too!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x