Wednesday, 18 June 2008

Scenic Plaque

Morning all - I had hoped to post this yesterday but internet problems interfered. Rainbow Lady's current challenge is to use board - now it just so happens that I recently recieved a gift of crafting goodies from this lovely lady that included some board shapes. I'm afraid that's all I know about them so I decided to experiment - I stamped a scene with one of my stampscape stamps using stone grey stazon although the colour came out with a very slight mossy green hue which works really well - serendipitous methinks! Adding the colour was a bit easier than I thought it might be too - I used inktense pencils which become permanent when water is added and that proved to be the case on this surface too. The brown background is just my desk but it does seem to show it off rather well! All in all it was very simple to create and I'm very pleased with it. I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet other than to say I won't be parting with it!!
Thanks for your visit today
Ann x

7 comments:

  1. Well, this is just stunning Ann, I really love the effect you have achieved! Did you stamp straight onto the board?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ann are you sure you don't want to give that away? There would be a long list of takers, it is just stunning and unique, very beautiful indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow Ann!! This is awesome! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwee this is super Ann. It is Stampboard and you can do lots with it, stamp on it, colour it direct with inks or alcohol inks, scratch white bits off it everything.
    I just love this creation though expertly done.
    Hi there as well I am back from a super but exhausting weekend.
    Thanks for playing and your card also Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so amazingly good.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Ann
    ive used stampboard but guess i need more practice to come up with something so amazing as yours
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just spotted this. It's lovely. I wish I could paint/colour as well as you.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x