Wednesday, 25 June 2008

Fabric and children

This is the other card I've been working on these last few days. It's for two challenges again. The second challenge on the Joanna Sheen forum is to use fabric - something I very rarely do so I had to put my thinking cap on for this! In the end I decided to use one of the stamps from one of my favourite sets from Joanna Sheen, the 'on the beach' set. The little girl has been stamped on to canvas effect card, which I also used for the base card, and watercoloured. The fabric part is the towel which was pinched from a towel my DH uses for drying his tools off :)) Again it hasn't been too easy to photograph because of the corrugated card causing shadows. I also made this one for the Lots to do Challenge which this week is 'Children'. Thanks for your visit today.
Ann x

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Twinnie & so funny cos I just added a towel to an image a couple of days ago! Same wavelength again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, love the towel idea, how did hubby take it? Perfect for your challenges again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card

    thankyou for joining in with the lots to do challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a clever idea adding a towel - I will have to remember that idea.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card and such lovely textures. Thanks for joining the Lotstodo challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and great idea for the JS challenge. haven't had chance to get my head around this weeks yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely image used here

    thank you for joining in with us this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Ann. What a clever idea to use a towel. By the way, the rags and things my husband uses are usually filthy. Was your husband pleased when he got a pink towel to play with.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely mcard Ann i wouldnt of thought of using a towel either..2 challenges as well..well done!
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x