Wednesday, 25 June 2008

A Dotty and Sketched Tilda

I'm chasing my tail again and have been working in bits and drabs on two cards since monday but finally got them done! This first one is for two challenges, Tilda & Co who have gone dotty this week and Friday Sketchers. The backing papers are from a Dovecraft set and the Tilda image was part of my crafty gift from a certain yorkshire/bermudian/kiwi/scottish friend - so don't go getting all excited thinking I've been adding to my collection :) I coloured Tilda using twinkling H2Os and Sakura pens. It was quite difficult to photograph because of the mirri card but I more or less managed in the end.
Thanks for visiting.
Ann x

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiufl - love the colours used, love earthy tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Ann, I did think for a moment that you'd bought a friend for your Tilda! Perfect card for the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card. Great warm colors. Tilda is so sweet. Thanks for joining in FS. Good that you could combine 2 challenges. If you like I have some blogcandy to win.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully put together card. I'm really warming to the Tilda stamps now.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This si very lovely card!
    Thanks for your participation.
    Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you like her my Cumbrian friend and the card is lovely. She looks good. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - fabulous colours

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x