Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Cute Card Thursday - embellishments

Morning all - I am sooo missing being able to blog regularly and taking part in more challenges but it'll be worth it when the house is finished and we can enjoy it - in the meantime I'm just grateful to do what I can when I can! I made this card for my niece's 21st birthday and I'm entering it into this week's Cute Card Thursday challenge which is to make a card using 3 different types of embellishments. This one uses tags, ribbon and peel offs (hope all these count). The papers I used to cover the card were free with a magazine and are probably the nicest papers I've had like this - I just wish I could buy some more! The rubber stamp for the topper is from a See Ds set. Thank you for your visit today
Ann x

6 comments:

  1. FAbulous card, love those papers, I still have those myself, they were too nice to use, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ann,,,Good to see you blogging..ive missed your work
    Hope decorating is done soon
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the colours and papers.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Ann, very modern and very girly. I'm sure your niece will love it. I have these papers and I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Ann, really modern and girly - your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x