Sunday, 22 June 2008

Birthday Dogs

For someone who loves to take part in challenges, it can be quite a challenge in itself when a lack of time means a lack of opportunity to make cards for them so I love how this one's worked out! DCM's challenge this week is called 'Just a quick one' and shouldn't take more than about 30 mins from start to finish. This one took about 15 mins max. I cut a DL blank from cream card for my base and the gold glittery card was put through the cuttlebug. The pictures are from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Companion CD set and have simply been mounted onto gold mirri then the card with foam pads. The little strip of backing paper is a matching piece for the pictures from the same CD and has been edged with gold mirri peel offs. The final touch was the Happy birthday greeting which was put onto some of the off cut cream card and mounted onto mirri before being attached to card on foam pads. It also fits with the Arty Girlz 'Hint of Pink' challenge and Cute Card Thursday's Birthday card challenge this week so I'm a happy bunny today! Thanks for stopping by.
Ann x

12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Ann - the image is adorable and from one of the two CD's I haven't got as yet!! It is definitely moving up the wish list now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Ann and yes how on earth would we manage without JS cds.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card Ann love the images there so cute. lovely design.

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Ann, those dogs are gorgeous! I have this CD and don't use it often enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Ann, I really should use that CD set more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet card, the dog image is lovely, so cute, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, I love the image of the dogs.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Twinnie me again! Sorry hun but I have just tagged you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really sorry Ann, but I've just tagged you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stuff.
    I like your post and all your scrappy things.

    Look forward to reading more.
    I love it!!!! Thank you very much!
    http://www.papercraft-ideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x