Friday, 2 May 2008

Pink, black, silver.....and Tilda!

Here she is again - my one and only Tilda stamp....I think we can definitely say I'm getting value for money! This one is for Rainbow Lady's Challenge - yes a whole week's gone by since the last one - and this time Cynthia has come up with black and pink plus one other colour. A great challenge that I thoroughly enjoyed doing. I've gone back to a spring card for this and really kept it very simple. A hoop of silver foiled card embossed with the cuttlebug has a semi circle of pink glitter card behind it for Tilda to sit on. Tilda has been painted with twinkling H2Os and is wearing her black jeans in honour of the occasion - the colour for the jeans and shoes was a mix of several twinkling H2Os. Two triangles of the pink glitter card with two pink flower buttons threaded with sparkly pink yarn on the base complete the card. Thank you for your visit.
Ann x

11 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous, girly card Ann, I love it. Tilda's very trendy in her black jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Ann. Love the black jeans too.
    Thanks for joining in again.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you all join in these challenges so quickly?!?! I love her and those up to date jeans. Lovely! Thanks for visiting me: I was so convinced that image must be somewhere I had actually been!!! Sadly my card was matted onto aqua handmade paper -I didnot have anything suitable in lilac tones -but that's ok. I enjoyed making it. Am looking forward to pink, black and...??? Maybe I'll get started now. My boys won't be in for an hour and as we have visitors from Britain, we are eating a simple local fondue: bought from the local cheesemaker already grated -but I may not admit that until I've had a glass or two!!!
    Love,
    SammieJay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! It would have taken me a couple of days to make that Ann! Your spring cards are always fabulous and this is stunning too....love the shimmery colours on Tilda and those glitzy buttons on the base, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh amazing - that stamp is so versatile - well it is in your hands - I love what you've done this week - it's just wow.

    ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing what you can do with 1 tilda
    lovely card Ann
    wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just don't know where you get all your ideas from. They are so unique and always lovely. This one is so clever in giving Tilda a pink seat to sit on. It's brilliant.

    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card yet again Ann, would never have thought of that in a zillion years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh... Thant's very nice card!

    Look mine,

    http://tiina38.vuodatus.net/blog/1290835

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x