Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Christmas Angels

Well here we are - two weeks (and a bit) gone just like that!! We've had a great chill out break and now it's back to reality. I'm still trying to catch up with everything and think it will take some time but I have been entering Rainbow Lady's challenges since she started them and only wanted to miss one if possible so had to have a look at last week's challenge just as soon as I could - and lo and behold I have a card that is just begging to be entered - isn't that wonderful??? It's a DL - a size I love working with. The images and strip of backing paper are from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Christmas CD and have been mounted onto a central strip of card which was punched down each side with a ribbon style punch and I threaded gold ribbon through the slots. This central panel was then edged with gold mirror peel offs to give definition. Thanks for coming to look - it's great to be back!
Ann x

6 comments:

  1. What a delightful card Ann and perfect for Cynthia's challenge (Bah christmas cards in May!)
    It's lovely to see you back and I'm so glad you had a good rest. I'm very impressed that one of the first things you did was check out the challenge sites! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ann. Lovely to have you back and I hope you had a relaxing and refreshing break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got back from hols and had to check my blog so many messages. Hope you had great time, will talk later.
    This is a lovely card the images are just right.
    Thanks for playing this week - your turn next week.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. Glad you had a good break. This card is lovely and ribbon threading idea it very clever.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, will have to dig out my CD!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Ann - great to see you back. Hope you had a great time away!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x