Thursday, 8 May 2008

Birds

Well, I really did think that yesterday's challenge would be my last till after our holiday, but then our lovely Cynthia has come up with a challenge that I can enter as I already have a card which is perfect for it. So this is my entry for Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Birds. The images once again come from Joanna Sheens' Victorian Companion CDs (I do have others - honest!!) as does the backing paper behind the frame. The frame was made using the Glitter Girls Framey board. The blue glitter card was put through the cuttlebug small mosaics folder and it was embellished with vellum butterflies and crystals - oh and some peel off corners that with hindsight I think are probably a step too far but are too well stuck down to get back off!! Thank you for visiting and I hope you like it.
Ann x

10 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous card Ann. The images are super don't remember seeing those, must check cd again. The cuttlebug background -well what can I say except super. I like the corners too as they almost look like butterflies as well.
    Have a wonderfull holiday and don't think of us at all. lol
    Thanks for playing and also for being first this week.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh yes I do like it Ann. I'm like you don't seem to use any other CDs only Joanna's! Hope you have a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the corners -I find that they settle my eye into the detail of the beautiful bird images. I'm glad they're well stuck down!!!
    Have a beautiful holiday -lucky you! I am now a saleswoman of 6 hours experience and have spent most of those selling to holiday makers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, the images are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really beautiful. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a fabulous card Ann. I love it and I like the corners - there not too much at all.

    Have a great holiday whatever you're doing.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful card. The layout is great and the peeloffs just finish off the corners nicely.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - I love these Victorian style images. Have a fabby holiday - I'm a little bit jealous! Lol Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Ann, that is one of my fave images from that particular CD, it all goes together so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x