Saturday, 31 May 2008

All our yesterdays with a modern twist?

Believe it or not, this is the first card I've been able to make since I got back from holiday! I enjoyed it all the more for having to wait though - the question is: has it worked? It's for two challenges, Tanda Teaser which was set by Wendy this week and is called "All our yesterdays" and TGIF's sketch challenge - this week set by Katharina. For the sketch, I've used a mix of papers from the paper mill shop and some that came free with a magazine last year. The piece of copper card was put through a cuttlebug folder for added texture. The stamps are: the flourish is from a crafty secrets set that I got from Joanna Sheen, and the main image is from rubbadubbadoo and just stamped using versafine vintage sepia with a little extra colour added by watercolouring with a whispers strokes pen. The sentiment on the tag reads: "it's a friend thing". Thank you for coming to look and I'd value your opinion.
Ann x

14 comments:

  1. Wow Ann this is amazing.
    Absolutely stunning. Great.

    Thanks for joining TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Ann, I think it definitely works (no surprise there then!) I just love the two little girls, so sweet and the colourscheme is just gorgeous. I also really like your little flourish stamp, so effective. All in all a real winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it works for me Ann I think it is lovely.
    Glad you are back in crafting mode. Working on your challenge as we speak.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one Ann - it works very well for me! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week! Funnily enough I have just finished your challenge Twinnie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann, this is stunning and fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a beautiful and cute card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well your back with a bang aren't you? This is a lovely card and the main image is beautiful.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb as always Ann. :) Love the embossed panel and the colours you have put together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card...I love blue and brown together.
    Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x