Wednesday, 7 May 2008

3D with a Ribbon


Today I'm entering a card I made a while ago into two challenges - My Time To Craft's ribbon challenge and Arty Girlz' 3D challenge. It's one of my favoutite images from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Companion CDs and it lends itself beautifully to decoupage. I used a backing paper from the same set and some silver card as a base for the main image and finished it off with some peel off corners and borders and a lovely white hand tied organza ribbon bow. I haven't been able to bring myself to part with it since I made it!! This may be my last challenge entry for a couple of weeks as we're off on holiday to Gran Canaria at the weekend.
Ann x

16 comments:

  1. Our styles are very different, but I very much appreciate the sense of peace and tranquility I get from your cards. Having visited you I suddenly feel inspired to habe my first go at an Arty Girlz challenge -I'm assuming 3D just means dimension and not necessarily coming towards the viewer...
    Warm wishes,
    SammieJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Would like to see it in more detail. Haven#t got that joanna sheen cd. Uhm more things i want LOL Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh anne that is beautiful. Have just added my card to the 3D challenge and followed the link to yours. Such a dreamy card - really fab.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful image you have used on your card. Have a good holiday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's a beautiful card, love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, you are right it is a perfect image to decoupage. Enjoy your holidays and thank you for joining in with MTTC challenge this week :o) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow absolut wow ,wonderful great work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb card Ann I love it. So peaceful and calm.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning Ann! These are some of my favourite images from this CD too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW This is such a beautiful card I love it!!

    Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card - thank you for joining in the rbbon challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely gorgeous. I cannot even imagine creating a piece with this much detail. The effect is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x