Monday, 21 April 2008

Tilda Girly but Blue


Wow! Two posts in one day! This one is for the Tilda & Co Challenge which is Girly but blue. I enjoyed doing this one because it reminds me of my eldest daughter who loved blue from she could express an opinion and is very feminine! It's also suitable for Theme Thursday's Stipes Challenge. The Striped paper is K & Co and Tilda is sitting on a cuttlebug embossed frame. To prove that she's a girly girl, she has daimante on her hat and tiny flowers down the long narrow panel and was painted with lovely twinkling H2Os. Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoyed your visit.
Ann x

6 comments:

  1. good old tilda
    she makes a lovely card doesnt she
    love hte way you have done this Ann

    wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy my visits Ann and this time is no exception. Love your blue Tilda and of course the cuttlebug.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is so cute Ann, doesn't she look lovely in blue aaah!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x