Monday, 21 April 2008

Rainbow Lady's bead challenge


I hope you're all having a great Monday - I'm happy because I managed to get some crafting done, in fact.......come closer so that I can whisper.......you might even get another post later! This card is for Rainbow Lady's Challenge which this week is to use beads. It was a great one to set Cynthia because I have beads for man and beast but rarely use them. I decided to go for simple here so I have a white linen card base, a lovely green sparkle card and the topper is from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Companion CD and is decoupaged to two layers although this doesn't show too well on the picture - apologies for which by the way, the battery on my camera is recharging so I had to use my mobile. The beads are threaded onto a piece of narrow white satin ribbon. Cynthia - I had to miss last week's challenge so I deliberately chose this picture for this week in homage to your fairy theme! Thank you for coming to look

Ann x

7 comments:

  1. Well done there Ann on combining the two week's challenges. You are allowed to do that lol
    Such a pretty card too and love the way you have done the beads. I too have loads but never use them.
    Thanks for joining in again
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill card - I too have a huge stash of beads but rarely put them on cards. I really will have to have a go at this one.

    Love yours.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely card Ann. The image from Joanna's cd is beautiful too.

    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and a great image!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Ann.. love the glittery card .do you think Colin would notice if i took a few of his beads :)
    wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Ann - love how you used the beads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you've used the beads and oh, that shimmery card is fanulous!
    SammieJay

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x