Sunday, 27 April 2008

Poor Tilda!

I still only have one Tilda stamp and it's becoming quite a challenge trying to find new ways of using it! I put my thinking cap on to enter the Tilda and Friends ATC challenge this week.......and gave poor Tilda measles!! I paper pieced her PJs and nightcap and used whispers stroke pens for her face, hand, hair, slippers and carpet. Two different HOTP papers provided the wallpaper and her bed which I just hand drew with a black pen. The thermometer was just hand drawn too. I had such fun making this and do hope you like it. Thank you for coming to look.
Ann x

14 comments:

  1. So cute !! I love your ATC and Tilda with her thermometer ! Very good idea !
    http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you clever thing you. That is a super card and great to send to someone who actually has measles.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea I just love it!

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so much fun Ann. Well done on a very original idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Very cute. Who needs more than one stamp when there is creativity. Great job on altering her to fit the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo poor Tilda! but what a great idea for the dotty challenge! thanks for joining in the fun with us. annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. FaNtastic - absolutely fantastic. What an amazing idea - so much fun and such a good result. Who needs more than one (well it would be nice!) when you are so clever?
    You've blown my socks off with this one - well done.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea very inventive, she looks lovely. (well ill but lovely)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ann, this is so clever! Poor little Tilda, so forlorn! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw poor Tilda! Hope she recovers soon. Fantastic ATC and unique work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it's gorgeous. What a clever idea and it makes it look like a completely new stamp too.
    (Thank you for the kind comments on my cards Ann.)
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant!!!!!! I feel ill just looking at Tilda's spots! I like the addition of the little bed and thermometer too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha,Ha!!! Never seen a Tilda with chicken pox!!! Great ATC!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x