Thursday, 17 April 2008

Xtra special


Hello to you all - it's good to be back! I'm coming into a busy time so I'm just pleased to have found time to enter the Tanda Teaser challenge this week which is called 'xtra special' and is to be for a special person or occasion etc. This one is really very simple and I've gone for the special person. The stamps are See D's - the lady and Rubbadubbadoo - the sentiment. I've coloured the image with chalks and used chalks on the edges of the paper I stamped her on to. The other papers are from K & Co. Thank you for visiting today.
Ann x

6 comments:

  1. I just love this Vintage card - fabulous work! Thanks for joining us in the Tanda Teaser this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card, you are sooo creative i have that vintage lady,,,,hope you had fab time away Ann
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image Ann and such a pretty card. Well done
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a lovely card, love the vintage lady!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have you back. This card is beautiful. I love the Victorian lady stamp.

    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, love the subtle chalked effects.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x